Liquid Level Controls
Liquid Level Controls provide automated control and consistent liquid levels for most aqueous processes and waste treatment tanks, or when leak detection is required.
- Provides automated control and consistent liquid levels in most conductive aqueous processes, waste treatment tanks and when leak detection is required
- Adds protection against damage and tank fires associated with low-level conditions
- Two probe units: for single point control. Multi probe units: for two-pointESPV model: for direct immersion applications
- Fluoropolymer (PTFE) covered: 316 stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy C ® and graphite tipped Hastelloy probe materials. Lengths: up to 48 inches (1220mm) standard. Field trimmable (except graphite probes).
- Control enclosure: gasketed NEMA 1, IP21 flame retardant, polypropylene box with stainless steel hardware.
- Probe enclosure: vapor tight, flame retardant, polypropylene head with 10-foot (3m) flexible cord and quick connect plug for easy connection to remote circuitry
- NOTE: Do not use in flammable solutions or in the presence of flammable gases. Does not function in deionized water, oil or other non-conductive solutions.
- Provides automated control and consistent liquid levels for most aqueous processes and waste treatment tanks or when leak detection is required
- Adds protection against fires and tank damage associated with low-level conditions
- Mounts on the outside of plastic tanks and senses up, so no direct immersion is required
- ESPV model: for direct immersion applications
- ESP model: housed in a plastic, epoxy encapsulated enclosure with 6-foot (1.8m) flexible cord
- ESPV model: vapor tight, polypropylene probe enclosure with 3-foot (.9m) flexible PVC conduit
- 0˚F (-18˚C) to 176˚F (80˚C) ambient temperature range
- Single phase only