White Rouge Polishing Compound is one of the most common polishing compounds due to its versatility. White rouge can be used for achieving an extremely high luster finish on hard metal surfaces as well as removing extremely minor imperfections on soft metals. The White Rouge, also known as the “white diamond bar” and “blizzard white”, is a finishing compound designed to provide very light cutting edge to softer metals and a brilliant shine to harder metals. The white rouge is designed to be used on a conventional buff (spiral stitched or loose), untreated white airway buff or white domet flannel air-way buff. The white blizzard bar will bring hard metals such as chrome to a brilliant shine, while restoring a natural luster to non ferrous metals such as aluminum. The bar can also be used on both ferrous metals, non ferrous metals or plastics. Each buffing bar is 10.75 inches long, 2.5 inches wide, and 2 inches tall. The bar also weighs in at 3 pounds. This is considered a large buffing bar which offers both extended use and ease of operating.
Product Features / Benefits:
- Extra Large Buffing Compound (Approx. 3 Pounds): Long lasting and great value
- Versatile: Can be used on ferrous or non ferrous metals
- Professional Polish: Finishes to a high luster.
Buffing Compound Use with (Buffing Wheel):
- Spiral Sewn Buffing Wheel
- Loose “Sewn Once” Buffing Wheel
- White Untreated Airway Buff
- White Flannel Airway Buff
Use on (Material):
- Aluminum (Extra Effective at Polishing)
- Chrome (Extra Effective at Polishing)
- Length = 10.5″
- Width = 2.5″
- Height = 2″
- Weight = Approx. 3 lbs.
- Wetness = Wet