Aerospace Brushes and Abrasives
Alert Sales provides a variety of aerospace brushes and abrasives including Wheel Brushes, Disc Brushes, Cup Brushes, End Brushes, Internal Brushes, and Miniature Brushes for surface conditioning and deburring applications within the aerospace and aircraft industries. Working closely with engine parts manufacturers and other aircraft design engineers, we stock brushes that meet the rigorous needs of both internal and external parts finishing.
Our abrasive product line works to round sharp edges, remove metal flakes and condition surfaces to eliminate any potential loose metal that can contaminate engine oil or oil filters and affect normal engine operation.
Our staff will work with you to meet your specific design specifications including filament type and density, diameter, and length.
ABRASIVE NYLON DISC BRUSHES
- Deburring and finishing cast aluminum engine heads
- Removing burrs and sharp edges on machined flat surfaces of cast aluminum engine parts
- Surface finishing and burr removal on hydraulic components
ABRASIVE TWISTED BRUSHES
- Deburring cross-hole intersections in machined valve bodies and manifolds
- Deburring camshaft bores and crankcase bores
- Debris removal and cleaning internal bores on cast engine blocks
- Finishing and polishing small inside diameter holes on machined parts
ABRASIVE WHEEL BRUSHES
- Deburring turbine engine blades
Alert Sales stocks a variety of brushes commonly used in the aviation, aircraft, and aerospace industries. From circuit board or paint touch-up to surface processing and finishing, we have the right tool for the job. We are confident that we have the right brush for your task, and we are proud to provide our customers with aircraft brushes and products of exceptional quality at the best prices around. Let Alert Sales be the brush supplier for all your aviation & aerospace applications. Contact us below with any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your brushes and abrasives needs.