Abrasive Belt Cleaner
Sanding belts get clogged easily depending on the type of wood or metal being sanded, but instead of tossing out the clogged or seemingly useless belt, why not extend its life by using the Abrasive Belt Cleaner Stick. Use the cleaning stick for refreshing sanding belts and discs. Clean your sander after each heavy sand by turning the sander on and placing the stick on the sandpaper to clean out the sawdust and build up. The rubber construction of the stick works best on belt sanders to allow your belts to cut faster and last longer. However, it can also be used to clean a disc sander, drum sander, rubber bottom shoes (not plastic), or even skateboard grip tape.
Cleaning your abrasives doesn’t have to be difficult
- Increase the life of your sanding belts and discs! The Belt Cleaner Stick Rubber Eraser for Cleaning Sander, Shoe, Skateboard extends the life of a belt and disc as it cleans your sander without damaging the grit. Watch your sander come back to life as this cleaner stick is just like seeing pencil on paper just being wiped away with an eraser.
- Simple to use:) Simply hold stick against a moving abrasive belt or disc to remove the loaded particles and debris.
- Clean various items around the shop… The rubber construction of the stick works best on belt sanders to allow your belts to cut faster and last longer; Can be used to clean a sanding belt, disc sander, drum sander, rubber bottom shoes (not plastic), skateboard grip tape;
- Removes most all of the residue… Use stick after your sander has been clogged with wood dust and/or wood resin to return the sanding surface to a like-new condition; Pulls dust, wood particles, sap, metal shavings, paint, and other residue out of sanders
- Includes 1 each 2″ x 2″ x 11-7/8″ belt cleaning stick